Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Giraffe Graphics LTD and its customers.
- Giraffe Graphics LTD agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Giraffe Graphics LTD and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and we cannot accept new orders until the balance of the previous order has been paid. Giraffe Graphics LTD does not accept cheques.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Giraffe Graphics LTD to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Giraffe Graphics LTD in writing. Giraffe Graphics LTD will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Giraffe Graphics LTD also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- The intellectual rights of all designs belong to Giraffe Graphics LTD and must not be reproduced unless authorised. An artwork release fee may apply.
- Giraffe Graphics LTD points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Giraffe Graphics LTD to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Giraffe Graphics LTD and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Giraffe Graphics LTD and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Giraffe Graphics LTD points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discression of Giraffe Graphics LTD.
- Giraffe Graphics LTD withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
- When the order is placed it cannot be cancelled
Giraffe Graphics LTD Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from us within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs (if a receipt is shown) for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to make a return
- Contact our Customer Services team by calling 01246 766770 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
- Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
- We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers there is no such thing as a standard size. On every product, there is accurate sizing information for that item.
Giraffe Graphics are not responsible for:
· Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
· Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
· Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
· Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.